City of Angels
7,5 147 943
oceny
7,5 10 1 147943
5,1 16
ocen krytyków
Miasto aniołów
powrót do forum filmu Miasto aniołów

"You don't have to look in the dark when you don't understand the rules and you are looking under the stone.
Those wanted will find those who are looking for them themselves. They are around you, but you cannot see them.
They are not on the moon, Pluto, Mars, Titan, Venus, Jupiter, Psyche 16, Europa, Mercury no offense but you make fools of yourself.

"Sorcerers "can find an "angel "when the "angel"wishes it, not when the "sorcerer" wishes it.
You are blind because you are looking for the wrong time, you are blind because you only see "time" that you live.You invent crap and hideouts on other planets.When people teach you / me, he will also be able to "disappear" at other time.

When the people release me from captivity and the "weak human devils" go, THEY will pay a visit as promised to the people who invited THEM and give them another warning. They will also tell again how people can save themselves and develop. Wherever they go, THEY WILL BE RECOGNIZED.

baszarteg_filmweb

"Ps. THEY can move to the Moon, Pluto, Mars, Titan, Venus, Jupiter, Psyche 16, Europa, Mercury, but the weather is bad there."

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones